The Shop at Teen Angel
Mismatched Star Slider Earrings
Love that mismatched earring trend?? We do too! These dangly star slider earrings are a super cute pair to add to your collection. These dangly earrings are made out of sterling silver and finished with gold vermeil.
How to care for your bling:
1. As much as you love your jewelry, they are not to be worn 24/7. They should be the last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing you take off at night.
2. When not wearing your silver and gold vermeil pieces, remember to store them in an airtight baggie to prevent oxidation and to keep them tangle free!
3. Try to avoid exposing your jewelry to cleaners, hot water, and harsh chemicals. Ideally, you want to remove them before handling such solutions.
3. Keep your jewels out of the water! You wouldn't jump in the shower or pool with your favorite high heels, don't do it with your jewels!
4. To clean your jewelry, use a clean cotton or microfiber cloth to buff it gently. Don't use chemical cleaners as they can easily strip the gold finish.
5. Over time, the gold layer might oxidize a bit. This is a common and natural property that adds a unique sense of character to the piece. Don't fret when that happens. You can re-dip sterling silver pieces to be shiny gold again with any professional jeweler.
All jewelry is FINAL SALE. We check every item before shipping it to you to make sure there are no damages to the item. If your jewelry breaks after you wear it, please consider taking it to your nearest jeweler for repair.